Sign up for our FREE monthly e-mail alert
Indiana Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 10507, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46852-0507
|HOME | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | EVENTS | MEMBERSHIP | PROJECTS | PUBLICATIONS | RESEARCH | SITE INDEX||DATABASES (FREE & MEMBERS-ONLY)|
|Members Only >> County Records >>||FREE Databases|
Contributed By: Nola Schieferstein Rains
Updated and Reformatted By: Margie Roop Pierce & Jim Cox
Cemetery was read in May 2010 by Penny Baughman North & Jim Cox
The cemetery is on the southeast corner of County Road 900 North and County Road 100 East. It was started by the Alpha Methodist Episcopal Church, which was closed about 1915.
NOTE: This database also includes photos of the tombstones. Some of the entries in the database come from burial records--no tombstone could be found.
This database may be searched in the following ways:
© 2017 Indiana Genealogical Society
Indiana Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 10507, Fort Wayne, IN 46852-0507